What is FEE-HELP?
Can i get FEE-HELP? What are the requirements?
- Studying at an approved FEE-HELP provider (approved provider);
- meet the citizenship and residency requirements:
- you are an Australian citizen or permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of your unit), OR
- you are a permanent visa holder who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals, and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the study;
- are enrolled in an eligible unit of study by the census date for that unit;
- have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit (see below); and
- meet the tax file number (TFN) requirements:
- you must give your provider your valid TFN; OR
Enquire Today to Find out More from These FEE-Help Providers: