These links will open in a new browser window. Close the new window to return to StudyNow.
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Developmnent - Victoria Australia.
A comprehensive online resource to help you make educational decisions relating to pre-school and school, through to university and technical or further education.
- Isolated Children's Parents' Association of Australia (ICPA)
ICPA is a voluntary national parent body dedicated to ensuring that all geographically isolated students have equality of access to an appropriate education.
- Office of Training and Tertiary Education (OTTE)
OTTE provides strategic leadership and support in the areas of Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education and Adult Community Education.
- Teaching@DEECD - Careers and Recruitment
The Teaching@DEECD site provides information for those considering a teaching career and seeking employment in Victorian government schools.
- Victoria Online: Education
This site offers information on preschool, school, TAFE, university and adult education options within Victoria for students of all ages, parents, teachers, and the wider community.
- Victorian Education Channel - Schools
The Victorian Education Channel provides access to educational resources for students of all ages, teachers, parents and the wider community.
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
VTAC acts on behalf of participating institutions, universities, TAFEs and other providers, facilitating and coordinating the joint selection system for tertiary study in Victoria.