- Department of Education and Training
The Department of Education and Training provides a quality lifelong learning environment to ensure an educated and skilled future for all Western Australians.
- Employment Directions Network (EDN)
The Employment Directions Network Career Centres can assist you with career guidance, help you develop an employment plan and obtain the skills you need to gain employment.
- Government of Western Australia - Education & Training
Link to a range of education and training sites and services, such as university and TAFE, Adult and Community Education, scholarships and employment.
- Isolated Children's Parents' Association of Australia (ICPA)
ICPA is a voluntary national parent body dedicated to ensuring that all geographically isolated students have equality of access to an appropriate education.
- Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) Online
TISC processes applications to undergraduate courses, conducts the Special Tertiary Admissions Tests and administers the West Australian Universities Foundation Program.