Study Anger Management Online
Anger Management is an online program that caters to those who support or are confronted by people with anger managaement issues. In this course, you will learn:
- psychological therapeutic techniques and exercises
- techniques to control anger & aggression
- Skills to reduce the triggers, degrees, and effects of an angered emotional state.
This specialized course will help you understand anger and explore techniques that can be useful in the application of anger management. Our home study program is ideally designed for the student’s convenience by self paced distance learning. This course is especially suitable for counselors, teachers, community works or anyone needing to understand and work with anger management.
There are 9 lessons in this course:
- Nature and Scope of Anger
- Managing Anger with Counselling
- Managing Anger with Cognitive Behavioural Counselling (CBT)
- Anger Management Techniques: Violence
- Anger Management for People with Mental Health Issues
- Managing Anger in Children and Adolescents
- Anger Management for People with Special Difficulties
- Anger Management Support Services
- Deciding on a Course of Action PBL Project
- Discuss the nature and scope of anger including psychological and physiological manifestations.
- Explain the biological, social and psychological causes of anger and the strategies used by counsellors to deal with the underlying causes in an effort to diffuse the build up of anger in people
- Explain how anger problems can be addressed through the application of cognitive behavioural counselling
- Discuss anger management techniques to diffuse violent outbursts and manage violence
- Consider anger management issues for people with specific mental health issues.
- Explain the causes of anger in children and adolescents, and review a wide range of techniques for addressing those issues.
- Determine the nature and scope of anger management services in society.
- Identify ways to support clients seeking anger management services
- Evaluate a situation where anger is becoming a problem and determine an appropriate course to follow in response to the problem.
For More information, or to enrol simply request a Free information pack or enquire below or view our website at: