Learn aquaponics with this unique course. This course is suitable for anyone with either a commercial interest in hydroponics, aquaculture or both, as well as the home enthusiast.
In this in-depth course you will learn:
- aquaponics introduction,
- animal & plant growth science
- growing mediums and nutrients
- fish & crustation culture
- plant culture
- system management & setup
- applications of aquaponics
- troubleshooting & much more!
- all tutoring
- extensive course notes
- unlimited tutor contact by email
- responses from your tutor same day or within 24 hours
- online access to your course 24 hours
- optional exam (no extra fee)
- friendly, experienced and professional staff to support you the whole way through your course
- payment plans available.
from $50.00 AUD week
There are 10 lessons in this course:
- Aquaponic System Options
- The Science of Animal and Plant Growth
- Nutrition and Controlling Growth
- Selecting and Managing Animal Production; Fish and Crustaceans
- Setting up an Aquaculture System
- Aquaponic Plant Culture
- Applications and Opportunities
- Managing an Aquaponics Venture -including a PBL
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
For More information, or to enrol simply request a Free information pack or enquire below or view our website at: