> Agriculture, Arboriculture & Horticulture Courses
> Carnivorous Plants Online Course
Carnivorous Plants Online Course
Grow your own carnivorous plants. A boutique course for the horticultural specialist or serious hobbyist.
This course examines the range and cultivation of carnivorous plants providing a sound introduction to carnivorous plants and how they can be used.
Study with the support of experienced and highly qualified tutors. Great payment plans.
There are 9 lessons in this course:
- Introduction - Review of the system of plant identification, general characteristics of the group, information contacts (ie: nurseries, seed, clubs, etc.)
- Culture. Planting, soils, watering, pest & disease, feeding, etc.
- Propagation and Container Growing. Methods of propagating carnivorous plants. Propagation of selected varieties.
- Pitcher Plants (Nepenthes) and Sundews (Drosera)
- Other important Groups.
- The Lesser Grown Varieties
- Australian Droseras
- Making the Best Use of these Plants. In containers, in the ground, as indoor plants, etc.
- Special Assignment. On one selected plant or group.
For More information, or to enrol simply request a Free information pack or enquire below or view our website at: