An essential course for anyone involved in relationships and communication counseling or similar fields.
If you want to learn more about relationships and communication counselling, this could be the course for you. Develop your understanding of the role communication plays in creating, maintaining or destroying relationships, and your ability to assist others to improve their relationships communications.
Study with the support of experienced and highly qualified tutors. Available as online course, or by correspondence. Payment Plans available.
There are 6 lessons in this course:
- Communication in emerging relationships
- Self-awareness & communication goals
- Communication patterns in relationships
- Influences on relating behaviour
- Communication techniques and skills
- Maintaining relationships
- Explore the establishment of positive communication in emergent relationships and the various factors that influence relational processes;
- Examine perceptions of ourselves and how this affects our communication and influences our communication goals;
- To identify and examine patterns of communication in close relationships and consider the functions of thoughts, feelings and actions and how they inform our communication responses;
- Recognise the role of third party influences when communicating in relationships and the changing needs in a persons lifetime that affect their communication;
- Listen with improved empathy and respond accordingly;
- To understand constructive and destructive methods of maintaining relationships.
For More information, or to enrol simply request a Free information pack or enquire below or view our website at: