Learn to recognise and manage symptoms of stress in yourself and others.
This course is equally relevant for self improvement, or professional development (for any allied health professionals such as counsellors, life coaches, fitness instructors or nutrition consultants) and supervisors.
Study with the support of experienced and highly qualified tutors. Available as online course, or by correspondence. Payment Plans available.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
- Body Changes
- Easy Living
- Pills and Alcohol
- Self Esteem
- Managing Your Own Career
- Security and Decision Making
- Relaxation and Nutrition
- Personality and Stress
- Identify changes that occur to the body as stress develops.
- Identify the relationship between lifestyle and stress.
- Discuss the impact of legal drugs on the psychology of a person.
- Discuss the importance of self esteem in minimizing stress.
- Determine options for career management that will minimize potential for stress.
- Identify and address security issues that impact on stress levels.
- Identify aspects of relaxation and nutrition in a person’s life that may impact upon stress levels.
- Identify the relationship between stress and personality type.
For More information, or to enrol simply request a Free information pack or enquire below or view our website at: