Home Study Weed Control Course
This course provides valuable learning for land managers, farmers, gardeners, orchardists, market gardeners, landscapers, spray contractors, nurserymen or anyone else concerned with the control of weeds.
Study with the support of experienced and highly qualified tutors. Available as online course, or by correspondence. Payment Plans available.
There are 7 lessons in this course:
- Weed Identification
- Weed Control Methods
- Chemical Weed Control
- Weed Control In Specific Situations
- Safe Chemical Application
- Non-Chemical Weed Control
- Developing A Major Weed Control Program
- Distinguish between different types of weeds, and identify common weed species, growing in your locality.
- Explain the characteristics of different weed control methods.
- Explain the use of chemical herbicides to control weeds.
- Specify appropriate weed control methods, for different types of situations.
- Determine appropriate techniques for the safe application of chemical herbicide in a specific situation.
- Explain different non-chemical weed control methods.
- Devise appropriate methods for control of weeds, for specific problems, in both the horticultural and agricultural industries
- Determine a detailed weed control program for a significant weed problem.
For More information, or to enrol simply request a Free information pack or enquire below or view our website at: