True Wellness does not focus solely on the health of the physical body but is concerned with the healing and balancing of the three cornerstones of total wellbeing: the Body, Mind and Spirit. Without consideration for how our Mind and Spirit influence our health, our physical wellbeing can easily disintegrate. The Wellness consultant thus leads people in a path towards Health, Balance and Fulfillment.
On completing this course, students will have automatically gain credit with Health Schools Australia for enrolment into their national recognised Advanced Diploma in Complementary Medicine Wellness Consultancy.Lesson Structure
To obtain this certificate you must satisfactorily complete all set tasks and assessments of ten (10) core modules.
Note that each module in the Diploma is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
On completing this course, students will have automatically gain credit with Health Schools Australia for enrolment into their national recognised Advanced Diploma in Complementary Medicine Wellness Consultancy.Aims
- Work effectively with others.
- Communicate effectively with clients/patients.
- Administer a practice.
- Make referrals to other health care professionals when appropriate.
- Use practice specific/medical terminology.
- Apply basic first aid.
- Apply advanced first aid (O/S).
- Work effectively in the health industry.
- Following the organisations OH&S policies and procedures.
- Develop a natural health assessment framework.
- Apply elementary pathophysiological research to client assessment.
- Apply natural health assessment framework.
- Advise clients on appropriate preventative health strategy.