Herbal Medicine is currently enjoying greater scientific validation than any other branch or Natural Medicine today. Learn with us to treat your patients with Nature's gifts, with gentle efficient therapies that will strengthen and heal body, mind and spirit.
On completing this course, students will have automatically gain credit with Health Schools Australia for enrolment into their national recognised Advanced Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine.Lesson Structure
To obtain this certificate you must satisfactorily complete all set tasks and assessments of ten (10) core modules.
Note that each module in the Diploma is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
On completing this course, students will have automatically gain credit with Health Schools Australia for enrolment into their national recognised Advanced Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine.Aims
- Contribute to effective workplace relationships.
- Develop professional expertise.
- Manage a practice.
- Communicate effectively with clients/patients.
- Make referrals to other health care professionals when appropriate.
- Apply advanced first aid (O/S).
- Following the organisations OH&S policies and procedures.
- Implement and monitor the OH&S policies, procedures and programs.
- Apply basic first aid.
- Contribute to organisational effectiveness in the health industry.
- Apply Western Herbal Medicine diagnostic framework.
- Operate a Western Herbal Medicine dispensary.
- Perform Western Herbal Medicine health assessment.
- Plan the Western Herbal Medicine treatment strategy.
- Prepare and dispense Western Herbal Medicine.
- Provide dietary advice.
- Provide specialised Western Herbal Medicine treatment.
- Provide Western Herbal Medicine treatment.
- Manage work within a Western Herbal Medicine framework.