Student Comment: "the course was better than I expected" "I am studying a Bachelor of Health Science next year at university. I gained far more knowledge from this course than I expected." J.McEwan
This course contains 11 lessons
1. Introduction to Cells
2. Chemical Composition
3. Chemical Processes
4. Genetic Information
7. Protein Structure and Function in the Cell
9. Cell Signaling/Communication
10. The Cell Cycle
What you can expect to learn:
- Review basic cell structure and discuss the scope and nature of cell biology.
- Describe the chemical components and processes of cells.
- Describe the storage of genetic information within cells and how this information is passed on to the next generation.
- Describe key concepts in molecular biology.
- Discuss membrane structure and transport across cell membranes.
- Discuss protein structure and function.
- Describe and discuss protein synthesis.
- Describe the significant processes involved in transfer and storage of energy in a cell.
- Describe the significant processes that occur in cell communication and intracellular transport
- Describe the life cycle of cells and how they combine to create different types of tissues.
Contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org