Medicinal herbs Course
Learn the basics of how to identify and correctly administer herbs for medicinal purposes.
Many plants or plant combinations are poisonous. For this reason, it is essential that before using an herb, you are able to POSITIVELY identify it. This course provides an excellent foundation for developing a sound knowledge of medicinal herbs. There are eight lessons and Assignments:
1. Introduction to Medicinal Herbs
2. Culture of Medicinal Herbs
4. Main Medicinal Herbs
5. Herbal Remedies
6. Preparing Herbal remedies
7. Poisonous Plants
8. Developing a Production Plan
On successful completion of the course you should be able to do the following:
- Distinguish between medicinal herbs in cultivation including twenty-five different genera and fifty different varieties.
- Discuss the history of medicinal herb usage.
- Compare the chemical components of different medicinal herbs in terms of their general affect on the human body.
- Prepare simple and safe herbal remedies in a domestic situation.
- Explain the potential dangers involved in dealing with plants.
- Prepare a schedule of cultural practices for a medicinal herb crop.
- Develop a production plan for a medicinal herb crop.
Enrol in this interesting and unique self paced, self supported course for only $150.00!