Develop your green thumb and learn how to create a paradise! Interested in furthering your skills in garden design? Would you like to learn how to create your own piece of paradise?
Whatever your goal, our Gardening Basics course is the perfect way to get started. Today's gardens reflect our changing lifestyles. A garden is not only a visual extension of the house itself, but a place to cater for a wide range of functions.
This course is designed to help you to become a home garden expert, and aims to help you create your own garden paradise. Whether you are a complete beginner or competent enthusiast, the Gardening Basics course gives you the guidance you need to transform your garden into something special.
Lifestyle Learning Direct's Gardening Basics course teaches you how to create attractive landscapes and flourishing gardens. Plus, as it is delivered by correspondence, there are no timetables to adhereIARC to so your study can fit around your current lifestyle. This course has accreditation with the IARC.
Key areas of learning - Gardening Basics course
* History of garden design and garden design principles
* Soils and plants
* Pre-design information and drawing
* Landscaping products, walls, fences and gates
* Garden structures and irrigation
* Garden styles, lighting and water features
* Earthworks, marking out and major design project Additional materials included in your Gardening Basics course A wonderful gardening reference book!