This course contains very interactive and engaging learning material.
Increase interactivity typically helps to improve student motivation, this doesn't just help students complete their qualification it often leads to students finishing much quicker than anticipated.
This is your entry level qualification for Aviation and allows you to carry out many of the ground level tasks such as check-in, baggage handling and customer service.
If you’re looking to become a flight attendant I would strongly recommend our Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations) AVI20208.
Our Certificate I in Aviation (Foundation Skills) AVI10108 Nationally Recognised Qualification is perfect to get you started with your Aviation career.
Course Fast Facts
· The course is delivered 100% online.
· There are no practical assessments or work placements required.
· We have a brilliant support network to help you throughout your studies.
· Study at your own pace - no rigid class timetables or assessment schedules.
· 12 months access to the course - however you can complete the qualification in a timeframe of your own choosing!
Units of Study
This course has 7 units of study:
Certificate I in Aviation (Foundation Skills) units:
Carry out basic workplace calculations.
Follow occupational health and safety procedures.
Conduct housekeeping activities.
Work effectively with others.
Apply customer service skills.
Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures.
Follow security procedures.
Length of Study
Total nominal hours: 169hrs | Full-time load: 25 hrs/wk; 7 weeks full-time | Part-time load: 12 hrs/wk; 14 weeks part-time
Maximum 12 months access to online course (approximately 24-32 hours to complete each unit).
Pay Now: $1299
Payment Plan: $49 Deposit and $50 per week for 29 weeks = $1499